Sunday, April 15, 2007

My New Toy

AZwf04 (2)

I recently purchased a digital SLR camera. Over the years I've tried to elevate my photography beyond the point-and-click snapshot, but always stumbled over the technology. These days, the camera does most of the work, and the price of digital SLRs has finally mellowed a bit. At the moment, I have almost no idea what I'm doing or what the full capability of this camera is (it's a Nikon D40 by the way), but I've already taken some of the best photographs of my life. Click on the image for a few more recent shots. I'll post the best ones every so often.

You belong among the wildflowers...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous afrogshop said...

I totally match with anything you have written.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 


View My Stats